About Me

Hi my name is Jacob and I am 11 years old

I like to do sport, reading, PlayStation, ds and computer games, I also like to construct models of things.My favorite subjects areĀ  P.E, Cooking, maths, science and technology.I have always wanted to go to Paris to see the cool sites, Hongkong to see the huge markets and England to see the Stonehenge.My mum is called Kathryn and my dad is called Gary.I have one very annoying brother called Zac.My best friends are Daniel and Oscar.I have two dogs ( Eric and Maggie) and two cats ( Tinsey and Chuck).My mom also has a fighting fish called Rocky.My favorite food is Meat Lasagna.I like funny and fantasy movies.My favorite books to read are fantasy.

9 thoughts on “About Me

1. Pingback: March 2010: Challenge 1 | Challenge Yourself to Blog

2. Hi jacob you have a cool page, by the way im chase i like your widget with the words going past. And i was wondering do you like rugby and league.

3. Pingback: Ready or Not! | Making Sense...

4. Pingback: Ready to Roll! | Peanut Gallery

5. Pingback: Your “About Me” page | District 50 Students

6. hey Jacpb i really like your blog, have you seen my blog it is awsome, it has a hole heap of pages, i think that you might like it, might not and if you do visit my blog could you please leave a comment.

thankyou
    from moni16

7. Dear Jacob,

Hi! My name is Aidan This is my first year in blogging. Have You ever done this before? I really like the widget that has the words going by. Keep posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!